Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pancakes

The candle is bigger than it appears


Okay, so it’s not actual pancakes, but it smells just like big fluffy pancakes with butter and syrup!  I’m not sure yet if it’s a good thing or not, because I could really eat pancakes right now, but one thing’s for sure:  My apartment smells yummy!

I picked this candle up at Kohl’s yesterday when I was out with my best friend and her daughter.  I know I told myself I wouldn’t spend anything, but it was on sale, and I needed something comforting.  If I can’t eat the pancakes, I can at least smell them!  It’s supposed to last over 40 hours, so I’m pretty excited.  I’ll be keeping an eye on the sales, because if I can get a few more to keep on hand, I will.  It’s a good strong candle that masks the dog smell, is comforting, and fills the whole apartment.

Ouch!

I has a booboo

 I slept really good last night…just about 8 hours of good solid sleep!  I woke up feeling rested and wonderful…aside from the fact that I must have slept on my neck wrong!  I can’t tilt my head back at all without sharp pain shooting through it.  We were going to go see Wolverine today, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.  There’s no way I can go see a movie where I can’t tilt my head back a little.

I took Ibuprofen, but that seemed to do about nothing.  I’m tempted to rub some IcyHot on it to try and sooth it, but not sure if that’s going to do anything either.  I’ll probably just have to suffer through it.
 
Food Diary for 7/26/13:

1 Dannon Light & Fit Greek Strawberry-80 calories
7oz skinless chicken breast-224 calories
2 cups coffee with 4 tbls creamer-120 calories
2 Sunsweet Individual Prunes-40 calories
1 Serving Cinnamon Pita Chips-179 calories
1 Friendy’s Fudge Mint Cookie Ice Cream Sundae-340 calories
Total Calories-983

I did do a lot of walking yesterday when I was out with my friend, and also a lot of cleaning because my fiancé had a friend over…and only telling me about this friend coming over about an hour before they came home.  My apartment was a mess, so I was cleaning cleaning cleaning!  My Fitbit adjusted 10 calories, so my NET calories for the day was 973!

Music Addition

Okay, she’s not my favorite person in the world, but I enjoy a lot of her music.  Today's addition is Break the Ice by Britney Spears!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment