Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Numbers



The past two days have been emotional.  But life goes on, as they say, and I have a promise to my Aunt that I’m going to work my hardest to keep!  So yesterday, even though I felt I could have done anything else, I got on the elliptical and did my hour.  I ate healthily, albeit less than what I should.  Today I walked for 40 minutes, and am trying a new recipe.  Things will get better.

I saw new numbers both yesterday and today.  I’m hoping to continue to see new numbers, and pray that I don’t fluctuate like I did last week.  Yesterday I saw 202.9, and today I saw 202.7.  This weekend I will be seeing my soon-to-be father-in-law, and I’d like to tell him that I’m down 19lbs from when I started.  I know he is disappointed in my lack of job right now, but maybe this will off-set it, when he sees how hard I am working on myself.

I’m starting to see my sides tuck in a little more, which is giving me a more hourglass shape.  I’m not quite sure yet if that is what I’ll be at goal, but one can hope!  From what I understand it’s the most desired body shape, so I’m looking forward to seeing it.  I could also be a rectangle/brick shape (I really hate those terms for it), which also wouldn’t be terrible.  Those two body shapes give a lot of versatility in clothing, so…yay!

Happy Dance!


Food Diary for 7/30/13:


Homemade salad, calories were a guesstimate!

1 Dannon Light & Fit Greek Strawberry-80 calories
1 Asian Style Salad w/ Chicken*-410 calories
30 Baby Bay Scallops-165 calories
1 Special K Chocolate Pretzel Bar-90 calories
1 Fruttare Strawberry & Milk ice cream bar-110 calories
1 pkg Special K Pastry Crisps-100 calories
1 Café Escapes Chai Latte-60 calories
Total Calories-1015

I Worked out for an hour on the elliptical, and my fitbit adjusted 273 calories, so my NET calories for the day was 742.

The estimate of calories burned on the machine is waaaaay off!


Music Addition

I’m bringing in some instrumental music today in the form of Spontaneous Me by Lindsey Stirling!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment